Dating? Wondering why you never seem to make
a go at a long-term relationship or the dating
pool resembles a parched wasteland with no
viable thirst quenchers in sight?
Doesn't matter how smart you are, Single's make
some pretty incredible mistakes navigating the
sea of love!
ten most incredible mistakes smart single's
make when dating that often kill the
relationship before it has the opportunity to
get off the ground. Are you guilty of any? Find
1. Singles keep looking for someone to
make them happy when it’s their job to make
2. Singles fail to build a life they
really enjoy because they never take the time to
learn what is meaningful and fulfilling to them,
and what brings them joy.
3. Singles stay in relationships that
aren’t working because:
– They don’t want to be alone, or
– They keep hoping they can make it better
4. Singles push love away because they
aren’t emotionally prepared for a relationship.
They have too much "baggage" from the past; they
never grow up.
5. Singles rely on destiny and luck
instead of working on themselves and pursing a
6. Singles don’t learn from their
7. Singles keep procrastinating about
their personal lives, they don’t go out enough.
8. Singles never decide or become aware
of what they really want and need in a long-term
relationship. So their decisions are based on
9. Singles often spend a lifetime looking
for perfection instead of building a good
relationship with another normal person.
10. Singles get stuck. They don’t
"move-on," they try and protect themselves
emotionally instead of taking reasonable risks .
. . so life never changes.